Building Writing Ability
- Develop the foundations of writing and general study skills
- Improve vocabulary and grammar
- Learn to thrive in Advanced Language Arts classes
- Practice oral presentations
- School assignments will be used as materials from which to build writing skills
How We Will Approach Our Lessons
To hone these skills, we will use short writing and critical thinking exercises, as well as analysis of the strategies that make for effective arguments. Our sessions will also include grammar exercises, vocabulary drills, paragraphing exercises, reading comprehension practice, as well as outlining, writing, and revising school essays.
The summer is an ideal time to prepare for the skills that will be needed in the next grade. For this workshop, I design a program that reviews the skills learning during the previous school year before advancing to the skills that will be needed in the next grade. I pay particular attention to each student’s learning style in order to facilitate his or her ease with writing and reading.
Back to the top of the page >>>
Get in touch any time to ask questions or to set up a free consultation email@example.com